6/25/09

Summer Days: Vol.3

EL EL

Did you miss me? Today I got dressed and made my way on down to El Mercado. A small boutique located in sunny Los Angeles, Ca. Don't let the size fool you. El Mercado has alot of good shit instore. Today I went in to chill with my bro Josh and got to meet the man behind the store Ian.

Portraits
(Photo: Ian (left) and Josh (right)

New Ness
(Photo: El Mercado Marisol* logo tee)

Because I'm addicted to Grey coloured clothing, I copped the freshly dropped Marisol icon tee. I was told the shipment had just landed and there were more colorways coming in. This shirt comes in a v-neck along side with the crew neck.

Mari-Sol

These bad boys here are the marisol fitted hat. I wish I wore hats, but because my head is so big I just look at them. There is about two or three different variation of the hat. I would recommend one to someone is a hat fanatic.

Still

When you get a chance PLEASE go down to the store and check out the new ness thats currently in stock. The great thing about El Mercado is that they carry their own brand and also many others including "Black Scale" and Stussy. There is Definitely something for everyone!

EL

El Mercado
5287 w. Pico Bvld
Los Angeles,Ca
(323)-931-4085
l Mercado Online

No comments: