11/25/08

Be Prepared

The main focus on the word prepared is the PRE. Meaning before, blah blah. So we hit the streets this weekend and I mean like ALL the streets to find Bret some shit for his 18th bday party comming up. If I tell you we didnt find SHIT. I dont know how, but we didnt. On this adventure we hit the bev center where I saw Swizz beats and Pink . To end it all off, We hit melrose on sunday and stumbled into the sportie la parking lot sale. Which was sauce when we got to it. lol Depressing. Then into the new location of barracuda. Its fuckn sick and they always have a sale. They gave me two free magazines that I usually go into borders and buy for like 5 to 6 dollars a piece. I was TOO happy.

Quote of the month : "what does the GUCCI smell like"

Los Fotos:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: